- 3 Models adapted to your needs
- Technical description
- Basic complements
- Optional complements
Device with high precision inertial disc. Very low friction and high component for overload in eccentric work. Lower and upper train exercises. Ideal for power work and leg exercises with high resistance. Easy to handle and transportable. It is recommended to work with reinforced and padded harness. Adaptation, installation and programming of optional rotary sensor.
The Smart version is lightweight and its small size makes it the most transportable and economical option.
The Fit version is the most balanced option, allowing you to personalise your training by adding counterweights to vary the resistance and thus the intensity of your training. With a large training platform and an optional rotary sensor, PROSQUAT Fit is a versatile and highly customisable option.
The classic version designed with high quality materials, the more complete version with an additional acceleration and brake disc included, a larger training platform. The PROSQUAT version is very practical and complete for all types of exercise and comes with a convenient system for moving it around.
- Numerical control part manufacturing
- Reinforced aluminium structure
- Stainless steel shaft and rollers
- Inertial disc
- Central protection, inertial disc and counterweights
- Inclined side supports
- 4 adjustable counterweights in different positions
- Low friction pulley
- 4m. specific technical rope
- Adaptation and installation of rotary sensor (optional)
- Rotary sensor + plate + connections (optional)
- 8″ tablet with programming of functional program included (optional)
- Grips, harness and travel belt (optional)
- Weight: 37 kg.
- Platform measurements: 100 x 60 cm.
- Central protection size: 60 x 16 x 32 cm.
- Double handgrip
- Rotary sensor
- Handgrip/Footgrip mixed
- Aluminium bar
- Extra set of weights